Saturday 20 April 2013

Warli Paintings by Vrinda






            Welcome!
            You are at my little corner on the web and you are welcome to go through my thoughts, artifacts and recipes. Living in Thane brought Warli paintings naturally to me and I took an instant liking for the art-style that was simple yet very refreshing. I began dabbling in this art-form some 8 years ago and today sit in the middle of scores of canvasses and sheets full of my work of the last few years. A friend happened to suggest I go up with a blog of my own - and here am I displaying bits of stuff I created.

BTW these are laminated table mats on handmade paper.



 

 


 I have sold some of my work, displayed some paintings in exhibitions and got positive feed back from different corners. Will post more pictures some other day. Till then Good bye.....







These are some of my frames displayed in first exhibition. It was a wonderful experience. Initially I was really hesitant about displaying my work, but  I got positive response. Not only my friends but also many other people appreciated my work. Thanks to all my friends for supporting me and encouraging me.I made new and good friends too.They not only helped me to improve my work but also introduced me to Art lovers. I will soon upload some delicious recipe.

8 comments: